SATURDAY, MAY 19 vs. Dodgers
- ’60s Night presented by Budweiser: Starting with ’60s Night on Saturday, Nationals Park will be transported to a previous decade during one home game per month, presented by Budweiser.
- Fans are encouraged to come dressed up in 60s-themed attire, and a select number of costumed fans will win bats and baseballs signed by Frank Howard, who starred for the Washington Senators during the 60s!
- Fans who purchase two Happy Hour beverages at Budweiser Terrace or the Bud Light Loft before the game will receive a 60s-themed T-shirt, while supplies last.
- As part of Decade Night, The New Monopoly will perform covers of your favorite ’60s tunes at the Budweiser Terrace and DJ Stylus Chris will be playing his ’60s collection in Centerfield Plaza. Both performances begin at 5:00 p.m.
- For tickets and more information, please visit com/nationals/tickets/promotions/themes#60s.