DC Brau turns lucky number SEVEN this April, and we’re going to celebrate! Join us on Saturday, April 21 at the Rock And Roll Hotel (1353 H Street NE) for an epic fiesta featuring Metalachi & Atomic Mosquitos on the main stage. But we’re not stopping there, oh no! We’re taking over the entire building with DJs on the 2nd & 3rd floors playing everything from reggae to drum & bass all night long.
Tickets for the main stage show are $25 in advance or $30 the night of the show. Doors open at 8pm; Main Stage show starts at 9pm. Access to the 2nd & 3rd floors is free to the public.
DJs on all 3 floors all night, including sets by:
* Brothers Brau – DC Brau Brewing Co. DC
* Locks – Brothers Brau, Intellect, Contact Records
* Lexus King – SoundsRight DC, Splendid Music
* DJ LoveGrove – Sonic Soul Bmore, CloudWatch Bmore,
Baltimore’s Best DJ 2003: Baltimore Mag 2003
* SoulCall Paul – Showtime Bar DC, Rhythm and Booze
* Will Eastman – U Street Music Hall DC
* DJ Buddy Budman – Old Line Audio MD, Yellow Dubmarine
* DJ Slant – 2 Tuff DC
* Rockactivo – TheLatinRockInvasion
* Bill Spieler – DC9 Nightclub