Join AMAR at Ten Tigers Parlour and celebrate the holiday season with festive cocktails and karaoke! On Thursday, December 13th, eat, drink, and be merry at the jolliest event of the season, all in support of our fantastic ‘Invest In Her’ campaign, providing small grants to young female entrepreneurs in Iraq.
Your $25 ticket includes:
- TWO specialty drinks and Ten Tigers’ legendary wings and spring rolls
- Games and raffles in the cocktail lounge
- A professional karaoke room in partnership with District Karaoke!
On the night you can:
- Join our ‘Unbelievably Ugly Sweater’ contest – the winner will receive a commemorative AMAR photo book (valued at over $100)!
- Belt out that karaoke classic or croon a Christmas carol – don any of our props and costumes for some extra festive fun!
- Dare your friend to sing a song of your choice (the more embarrassing the better!) by making a donation of $10 or more!
- Win some great prizes, including DC drink passports for Winter 2018, Georgetown D1 basketball tickets, and gift cards to Ten Tigers, by buying $5 raffle tickets. Anyone rocking an ugly sweater will get $1 off raffle ticket prices!
All proceeds from this event will go to AMAR International’s year-end fundraising campaign! From now until the end of the year, we are raising seed funding to support, empower, and invest in young Iraqi women by kickstarting their small businesses. Our goal for the project is to help countless young female entrepreneurs start their journeys to becoming small business owners. Funds raised will help supply raw business materials, technology and equipment, and key marketing tools all needed to get small businesses off the ground. If you’re interested in learning more, head to our fundraising page!
So grab a friend, throw on your ugliest holiday sweater, and give back this season with AMAR!
AMAR International is a registered 501 (c)(3) and the premier charity rebuilding lives in Iraq. We implement permanent, local solutions that ensure all people have access to essential services and economic opportunity. AMAR impacts more than 600,000 people from hard to reach and under-served communities every year. From mobile health consultations to clean water in schools, job skills training courses to psycho-social support, our programs are rebuilding lives throughout Iraq.