Nothing makes a better Labor Day Weekend than food, friends, and the outdoors. Join us for the weekend with some of your favorite chefs from DC restaurants, gourmet meals prepared onsite, and camping and classes hosted by your #REIOutdoorSchool Team.
Sound like your kind of weekend? To secure your camp spot at the Patuxent River Park in Marlboro, MD, you must register through http://bit.ly/culinary-campout. Spots are limited and filling up!
Here’s the deets:
– Arrive Saturday to a lunch spread made by CAVA
– Set up camp and then head out on an adventure with the REI Outdoor School. From paddleboarding and kayaking to mountain biking, yoga, smartphone photography, and map and compass, we’ve got it all.
– Join an outdoor workout with the November Project DC.
– New to camping? We’ll have classes on essential camping skills
– Happy hour with One Eight Distilling and Atlas Brew Works followed by an open fire meal made by the team behind Compass Rose Bar & Kitchen and the soon-to-open Maydan.
– Campout under the stars and wake up to breakfast and optional morning workouts.
Register here, spots are limited! http://bit.ly/culinary-campout
We provide the food, fun, and activities, and you bring your camping gear and love for food and the outdoors. Please note that the campout minimum age is 21 and that dogs are not allowed at the event (with the exception of service animals).