This Outdoor Beer Garden Silent Disco in DC, by the Anacosta River, next to Washington Nationals Baseball Stadium, will be one wild night you’ll never forget. It’ll have 3 DJs, hundreds of partiers, and a one-of-a-kind experience. This outdoor party is ideal for your next birthday party or friends night out.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop, Reggae, Soca
Your experience includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
• Glow in the Dark Gear
• 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
• Massive Outdoor Party, Rain Check Saturday April 14th
• Dress Code: Casual
• Show your National’s Ticket Stub and get $5 off at the Door Price
• Tickets are limited, get your ticket ASAP
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!