“A Couple’s Journey” is a fast-paced, transformational three-day workshop. You and your partner will learn principles and skills that will become practical, every day tools for vitalizing your relationship, and continuously growing your connection.
21 CE hours approved by the APA and ASWB. Therapists, counselors and psychologists are encouraged to attend with their partners.
You will discover:
- Conflict is a friend in disguise and a potential launching pad for relational growth and maturation
- Daily annoyances are potential powerful vehicles for productive change
- Each of us has a hero’s journey to integrate and learn from
- There is a way to have authentic, impactful conversations, that move us from automatic, unconscious re-activity, to intentional, conscious action
- Our relationships are fertile soil for zest, fun, romance, intimacy, and passion
- A conscious relationship grows our empathy and our ability to “step compassionately into our partner’s shoes”
For more information, please visit: www.hedyyumi.com/ACJ-JAN19 or call 305-604-0010.
DATES & TIMES:
January 25-27, 2019
9am – 6pm each day